Business Brokers News: Large Format Digital Printing Company sold to Trade Player

Sector: Print/Publishing

Lloyds Business Brokers has completed the sale of a highly successful and much sought after large format Digital Online Printing company with a Blue Chip customer base.

ColorCorp Pty Ltd

Established 35 years ago, Colorcorp Pty Ltd is a top Australian printing company based in Brisbane specialises in PRINTING and THINKING big!

Experts in large format digital printing the company provides temporary signage to the crème de la crème of the retail sector of the economy.  Major long-term accounts include Coca-Cola, Aldi, Puma, Mercedes Benz, Isuzu, Cleanaway, Woolworths, Tip Top and Volvo - the list is long and impressive. 

Typical products include corflute signage, vinyl decals, floor graphics, bus sides, banners, vending solutions, decals, metal signs, backlit print, fleet graphics and many other miscellaneous products including a lucrative niche in the transport and trucking industry. 

The digital print market makes up about 5% of the total printing industry in Australia.  The other 95% of the print industry is serviced by off-set printers, label printers, cardboard/box printers and newspapers.  According to the Australian Bureau of Statistics, the total print industry is worth $8.5billion and is the fourth largest manufacturing industry in Australia.  The temporary signage digital market is estimated to be worth about $400 million in Australia.  Queensland is worth approximately 10% of the entire industry turnover, being approximately $40 million.

Since temporary signage printing depends on the retail sector of the economy, the industry follows the retail business cycle.  The business cyclic in nature with the largest volumes being printed in the lead up to Christmas, Easter and end of financial year sales.  The second and fourth quarter of each financial year are the quarters which generate the most revenue.

The manufacture of temporary signage industry as changed over the past decade from screen printing to digital print.  All the major competitors, of which there is 1 or 2 in each state, have converted from large format screen printing to large format digital printing over the past few years.  The change in manufacture has reduced costs for all printers while increasing margin. 

The cost to the client has reduced and customer service has increased.

This niche business sold after an intense and highly successful marketing campaign that resulted in 64 qualified enquires and several offers on the table.  An offer from Trade Player was eventually accepted. 

The sale was conducted by Business Broker Dianne Reynolds who, through using the proven Lloyds Brokers Business Sales Process, was able to achieve a pleasing result for both Vendor and Buyer.  

Click on the left navigation links to read more news and press releases.

View list of businesses sold by Lloyds

If you own a business in the digital or printing sectors, talk with Lloyds Business Brokers in SydneyBrisbane or our Melbourne Business Brokers to discuss your plans for sale, acquisition or growth. 


More information about Colorcorp Pty Ltd

Visit their website at  www.colorcorp.com.au

Colorcorp printing services

The specialists at Colorcorp provide a robust suite of options for the retail sector; including many well-known household brands. Their fleet signage caters for all kinds of vehicles, including taxis, trucks, semi-trailers and buses.

Their large format printing makes use of the best quality materials such as corflute, glass, vinyls and plastic substrates – printed on with perfect digital precision.

Even with such a high profile customer base, they still take great care of the small projects.  Whether the project is as large as a skyscraper or as small as a calendar, Colorcorp put in the extra effort to ensure the outcome is professional and creative.

Colour vehicle signage


Colorcorp’s Retail Printing services include:

  • Corflute signs
  • Window decals
  • Floor graphics
  • Standees
  • Box displays
  • Footpath interrupters
  • Point of Sale signage
  • Customised Point of Sale displays
  • Vinyl banners


Colorcorp’s Large Format services include:

  • Bus Shelter posters
  • Bus sides
  • Taxi backs
  • Pull-up signs
  • Building signage
  • Corflute signs
  • Mounted posters
  • Backlit signage
  • Vinyl banners



Linked In Profile
Broker Memberships and Affiliations
REI NSW - Broker Memberships and Affiliations
REI QLD Member - Broker Memberships and Affiliations
REI VIC  Lifetime Member - Broker Memberships and Affiliations
REI SA - Broker Memberships and Affiliations -
Lloyds Corporate Brokers is a Corporate Authorised Representative under AP Lloyds Pty Ltd.
Australian Financial Services License 526061
Recent Press Releases:

Copyright 2018 © Lloyds Business Brokers Melbourne 2008