Sector: Civil and Electrical Engineering
TASK Engineering is a civil and electrical contractor prequalified with the Roads and Traffic Authority (RTA) for traffic works up to $1,000,000 contract value. The Company is only one of two RTA independent companies to hold this higher level of certification.
The Company’s primary business function is the supply and installation of traffic lights on public roads in NSW as well as reconstruction of existing traffic lights.
The Company also conducts traffic control works such as:
- Red light camera installations
- Speed camera installations
- Bus lane enforcement systems (BLES)
- Traffic counting/monitoring stations
- Various private works in the civil construction area
- Traffic light works for car park management and on private roads and properties
TASK Engineering has been operating since 2005.
The sale of the business was conducted by our Senior Associate Mr. Kevin Sutherland using Lloyds Tender Process in conjunction with the application of Lloyds Target Marketing produced some spirited offers which resulted in a highly successful Sale.